Monday, June 28, 2010

Week 1: 5.4 lbs down 53.9 lbs to go to goal!

And it begins…the journey of the weight loss DEVIL!!! J I started this journey exactly one week ago and yes I have lost 5.4 lbs…damn it why no more? I ask myself. The "Biggest Loser" contestants can lose up to 20 lbs on there first week at the "RANCH"! Why? Why? Why? Can't I be one of "those" people. AND….

REALITY hit me. I am not on the "RANCH", I have a family, I can't work out 20 hours a day, I don't have a personal trainer named Jillian Michaels or Bob Harper and I don't have someone breathing down my neck to see what I am inserting into my mouth at every split second of everyday or if I am using the gym every waking moment!!

But, I am a fighter and I have lost 5.4 lbs in one week! That is AMAZING! At this rate I could lose over 50 lbs in 10 weeks! Yes I said 10 weeks, can you believe that one. That would put me at the last week in August at my goal weight! Two weeks before my goal date! Am I excited about this..YES! Totally!

Someone said to me the other day, "you don't need to lose that much weight". Hell yes I do…I feel like a BLIMP! "Well, you are losing it to fast and aren't doing it the correct way". What the hell put a damper on my PARADE!

How do you know what the correct way is?

What is the correct way?

What should you lose a week to keep it off?

What should or shouldn't you do?

These are all     questions you ask yourself. What do you think?

You know there are always MEAN, not positive people out there but you just have to listen to them and not really listen to them GET IT??

I feel that I am doing the right thing and doing it the right way for me. 5.4 lbs to me is not a lot because I have so much to lose. So 5 lbs for one week is good for me. I would like to continue to lose 5 lbs a week. I know the dieting/exercising to lose weight is a complete lifestyle change and that you need to continue to do this even after your goal weight is achieved to keep it off. We can do this! I can do this!

1 comment:

  1. I feel the BEST way to loose it and keep it of is to make this a lifestyle and not a "DIET." This is a lifestyle change for you Beth- you can do this and you will do this. With some changes in your diet and a good workout.. you will loose it in no time!

    ReplyDelete