Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 3 and I have a challenge!!!!

Yesyou read that right!

First, I need to brag that I have been on this new lifestyle change for 2 full days and have lost 2.3 lbs! Really?! Is that possible? Well with a little discipline and the right eating and exercise by golly you sure the HELL can!! YES!! I am going to be able to win this darn battle I have been fighting for the last 3 years!!! Go Beth Go!!


 

OK, so back to why I am writing this blog in the first place. My cousin, Ashly, has challenged me to see who can lose the most weight in just one week! YES I SAID ONE WEEK! The secret.Phase I of the Atkins Diet INDUCTION phase! So what the heckI'm going to TRY it!!

I went to the Atkins Diet website and printed out the

Phase I: Induction Acceptable Foods List (4 pages)

I read through it and I CAN do this……I thought the Atkins diet was a NO CARB diet! NOT! I can eat all fish, all fowl, all shellfish, all meat ( just have to be aware of the processed meat and you know the stuff that may be cured with sugar.), eggs, cheese, vegetables, salad garnishes, salad dressing, fats and oils (just be careful)! I am so excited about this!


 

So I encourage anyone to join in on this GREAT challenge!


 

Peace out!

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment