Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy New Year…..a little lat

Hmm….do I even remember how to blog?!

It’s been a long time (a year to be exact) and I need to get back in the saddle and start this up again for my weight loss and for my family blog.

I started this whole journey June 21, 2010 at a whopping 203.9 lbs….holy fat ass! (excuse the language) Now when I started back up for the ten millionth time Monday, Jan 9th I weighed in at 194.8 lbs. In 2 years I have only lost 9.1 lbs. wow! I know I can do better than that! Let’s do this!

Description: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgOIitFEqqzbfYYecH0GfNXN2aiNUq_NX7E-iZ6RZP3ZFTdg_OJK7nyYT5wDclAYOAb17gUm71aTUW5GRX8gV8Q8RE9u0yPIAid4CLBiC435emdXENRnYZbV6YRZDpILjnZRPdof0iQywIT/s320/beth62110.jpg

Yes this is me at 203.9 lbs….I don’t ever want to see myself at that weight EVER AGAIN!

I have a goal and that goal is to weigh 150 lbs. I wish losing weight came easy for me but it doesn’t I LOVE FOOD! J But I have a very strong support system and with the encouragement from them I can do this.

Until Next time!

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment