Monday, February 4, 2013

Want to join with me??


I am starting new program TODAY!!! ANYONE WANT TO JOIN??

Here is the info below and the blog site. Go check it out and do it with me!

http://feelgreatineight.blogspot.com/


Are you struggling to stick with your New Year resolutions? I'd love to help you get back on track! The next round of the Feel Great in 8 Challenge begins on Monday, February 4th! 

What is Feel Great in 8?

Feel Great in 8 is an eight week heathy lifestyle competition. It includes aspects of physical, mental and spiritual health. For eight weeks challenge participants gain and/or lose points based on healthy or unhealthy choices. Weekly points are reported to Tiffany (me! the challenge creator/host). Each participant contributes 
$18. $10 to the prize money "pot" and $8 to pay me for my time as host. At the end of the eight weeks, the competitors with the most points will get a share of the prize money! There is also a small prize for the participant with the greatest weight loss percentage.

I have been hosting these challenges for almost 4 years now. In the past, winners have gotten as much as $250, and the greatest 8 week weight loss so far is 36 pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment